Commercial Mortgages Group (“CMG”) provides customized loan servicing solutions for pension funds, life insurers, banks and other institutional lines of business with total assets under administration in excess of $5B. Investors who outsource with us enjoy the benefits of being able to focus on key investment decisions for their mortgage portfolios while we take care of all the back-end paperwork. CMG's team of dedicated commercial funding and servicing specialists administer loans held by both whole loan portfolio investors and public capital market entities. CMG has been appointed as a Master and Special servicer for various CMBS transactions. This appointment is an acknowledgement of CMG’s servicing capabilities.
CMG’s commercial servicing capabilities are reviewed and rated by Fitch and Standard & Poor’s annually. We are proud to be the first commercial mortgage servicer in Canada to achieve the rating of "above average" from Standard & Poor’s. Institutional investors looking to outsource their mortgage portfolios choose MCAP because we offer a full-service package that includes:
- Proven and experienced staff: CMG's broad and specialized servicing team have the practical and professional experience in all economic conditions to provide the best in expert service to our investors.
- Flexible servicing technology: CMG seeks to understand your business requirements. We customize our service offering to reflect your individual needs, ensuring the information and level of service your stakeholders expect is provided.
- Multiple servicing platforms: CMG provides targeted lending for all industries, and we can tailor our service offering to meet your needs, no matter how simple or complex.
- Institutional controls, regulatory requirements:As a rated servicer and CMHC approved lender, MCAP meets all regulatory and institutional requirements, including audit and insurance standards, OSFI guidelines (B20 etc.), anti-money laundering, and business continuity planning.
- Information Security: Maintaining the integrity of you and your client’s personal financial information is one of our top priorities. By providing the latest technology and ensuring our staff stay up-to-date on security issues, MCAP takes every precaution to keep your data safe.
- Business Continuity and Disaster recovery programs: MCAP’s scale of operations allows us to have comprehensive business continuity arrangements including multiple operational and data/ information storage locations and detailed disaster recovery procedures that are regularly tested giving our clients peace of mind.
- Financial strength: Since 1981, MCAP has been serving the mortgage industry and is one of the largest independent lenders in Canada. With more than $67 billion in assets under administration, we are a solid, long-standing and respected financing alternative to traditional products for borrowers and investors alike.