MCAP services mortgages across Canada. From British Columbia to Newfoundland, and all points in between, MCAP residential customers can expect to receive a level of service that is second to none.
We pride ourselves on being there when you need us. When you register for online for MyMCAP, you’ll have 24/7 access to everything you need to know about your mortgage from anywhere. You can do any of the following:
- Check your current balance
- View your mortgage and payment details
- View your amortization schedule
- View and print your MCAP documents
- Access all of your MCAP mortgages
- Find information on how to renew your mortgage
- Find out how we can help collect and pay property taxes for you
- Learn about refinancing options and how to apply
Our Customer Service Specialists are also accessible by telephone, fax, mail and email. Regardless of the method of contact you use, you can be sure we will take the time needed to handle your inquiry quickly and to your satisfaction. Whether it’s a new mortgage origination, an existing renewal or a refinance transaction, MCAP’s Customer Service Specialists know the answers to your questions.
Customer Service Call Centre
Call us toll-free from anywhere in Canada (8 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday)
Send us a fax to the appropriate number based on your inquiry:
(For example: payment frequency change, due date change, privilege payments, etc.)
(For example: payout, information or annual statements)
Property Tax requests
Fire Insurance confirmation
All other inquires
Contact us via email, by completing this simple online contact form.
Mortgage Servicing Centre
P.O. Box 351 STN C
Kitchener, ON N2G 3Y9